Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer's definitely here. Leather seats suck in the summer time here. I think I'm going to line each seat in the van with big beach towels so we can quit walking around everywhere with sweaty, drenched backs. Mmmm...nice visual on the backs, huh?

The girls and I have taken it easy this afternoon. Well, they have. I have been doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen, mopping tile, and cooking dinner. But, it's been pleasant. I made the girls get off the computers and TV, and now they are sitting on the living room floor here playing Scattergories. Heidi had to think of something that begins with the letter "T" that is in the air. Her answer was "Tatum" who is flying on an airplane. Alyssa just thought of a president with the letter "A" and came up with Anthony Hamilton. I don't think that's quite right! I could be wrong. After all, she is my honor roll student. But, she got voted DOWN on that one. Haha. Becky had to think of a product name beginning with the letter A and her answer was "Acne Control". Now they are on the letter "B".

Little incidents from today...
Libby, aged 11 months and still very puppy like, ugh, stole a spatula off the counter that I had set down...and took off out the doggy door. Good thing she's so cute!
A little earlier, Heidi was carrying a mug and a glass to the cupboard to put them away. She slipped and fell, both cups crashed and broke on the floor and she received threee little cuts on her hand. Nothing serious. Just enough to bring me running at the sound. That's what got me sweeping and mopping today.
Kat and I went to New York & Co. to shop...heehee. I hope Jim is in a good mood when he sees the amounts I spent. I say amounts because I found a couple things at that store and followed it up with a trip to JC Penney to get items to match. It was a SUCCESSFUL shopping trip. I usually find next to nothing when I need it. And I didn't spend huge amounts...just enough that it will probably be felt...sigh!


Do people hide rhinestones? Did I spell that right? Becky just answered that as an answer for something people hide.

Okay. I have more to say, but not so much time. Maybe later, m'bloggers.
G'day.

Oh, but one more thing...wasn't Cindy's party FUN last night?? It was great celebrating with her.

No comments: