Saturday, June 14, 2008

I am finding it extremely comforting to remember God's faithfulness both in my life and in others. When I begin to recall all that God has done, I feel a sense of freedom. Whatever circumstance I am in now, He sees and He will work it for good. The circumstance doesn't have to be a trap that chains me down and sucks out all my joy and energy. The enemy would have it be that way, but God is the opposite. He gives freedom and joy when we surrender our troubles and uncertainties to His all-powerful care, trusting that He is more than able...infinitely more than we are. I like Deut. 32:3 & 4 where it says, "I will proclaim the name of the Lord. Oh, praise the greatness of our God! He is the Rock, His works are perfect, and all His ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is He."

No comments: